• Hot Shot Mode - Load tests power and ground connections and gives you a quick pass or fail result.
• Adjustable Circuit Breaker - Can be adjusted and set from 2 amps to 65 amps. This feature lets you work in sensitive circuits to heavy loads with confidence.
• Voltage Reference Supply Mode - Supplies from 0 to 5 volts in half volt increments to the probe tip. This feature can provide a known reference (that is good) voltage to simulate sensors. It's a great compliment to your OBD scanner. The display shows both the set voltage and the tip voltage, so you can see if there is a short in the circuit.
• Power Switch Preferences - Lets you supply constant power (no more holding the button down), pulse power or momentary power into the circuit you are testing. Maintaining continuous power on a circuit without needing to hold your finger on the power switch is one of the many advantages you will experience by using the Power Probe Hook's latching feature. It's great for testing circuit loads and voltage drop tests. Finding a buried or hidden component can be very time consuming. The Hook's power switch can be set to pulse a components circuit on and off while you devote your attention to searching it out.
• The Dual Continuity Tester- Allows you to test multi-pole relay contacts while you simultaneously measure the coil resistance
Weight: 8.00 lbs.