LORD Fusor® 805 wheel house coating and sound deadener can be sprayed on scuffed primed surfaces, including metal, SMC and Fiberglas®, to coat rear wheel houses, under floor panels, under spare tire wells and floor, on outer side of front apron, on lower rear body panels and on rocker panel. LORD Fusor 805 wheel house coating and sound deadener can also be used to duplicate OEM sound deadening material on interior surfaces of floor pans.
Any scuffed primed surface including metal and SMC/fiberglass.
• GM: Recommended in sound deadening TSBs
Features and Benefits
• Fusor 805 = 10.5 oz (310,.5 ml)
• Matches OEM wheel house textures
• Perfect for replacing sound deadening pads
• Excellent to irregular contours
• Paintable immediately or up to four days
• Perfectly matches all OEM seams and textures with use of Fusor 312 dispensing gun
Duplicates factory coatings on wheel houses, under carriages, spare tire wells, floors, outer side of front apron, lower rear body panels and rocker panels.
Uncured Typical Properties*
Work Time, @ 70°F (21°C)
Cured Typical Properties*
Skin Time, @ 70°F (21°C)
Part Paintability, @ 70°F (21°C)
Immediately or within 4 days
*Data is typical and not to be used for specification purposes.
Fiberglas is a trademark of Owens-Corning Fiberglas Corporation.