LORD Fusor® 804 seam sealer can be sprayed on any scuffed primed surface, including metal, SMC and Fiberglas®, to create flexible textured seams including floor pan seams, trunk pan seams, strut tower seams and exterior and truck box seams. LORD Fusor 804 seam sealer can also be used to restore rocker panel chip guard texture and trunk area texture and duplicate OEM sound deadening material on interior surfaces of floor pans.
Any scuffed primed surface including metal and SMC/fiberglass.
• GM: Recommended in sound deadening TSBs
Features and Benefits
• Fusor 804 = 10.5 oz (310.5 ml)
• Gray color, easy to paint over
• Paintable immediately or up to four days
• Perfectly duplicates OEM textured seams
• Extremely flexible
• Won't crack or peel
• Perfectly matches all OEM seams and textures with use of Fusor 312 dispensing gun
Create flexible textured seams including floor pan, truck pan, strut tower, exterior and truck box seams. Restore rocker panel chip guard texture and trunk area texture.
Uncured Typical Properties*
Work Time, @ 70°F (21°C)
Cured Typical Properties*
Skin Time, @ 70°F (21°C)
Part Paintability, @ 70°F (21°C)
Immediately or within 4 days
*Data is typical and not to be used for specification purposes.
Fiberglas is a trademark of Owens-Corning Fiberglas Corporation.