LORD Fusor® 129 controlled flow seam sealer can be used for roof channels, door seams, drip rails, trunk seams and truck bed floor seams. LORD Fusor 129 seam sealer is fast curing and sandable to a nice feather-edge.
Can be used over epoxy and urethane primers and fully cured acid-etch primers.
• GM: Recommended for in-plant use
• Chrysler: Recommended for hem flange sealing
Features and Benefits
• Fuosr 129 = 10.1 oz (300 ml)
• Provides smooth continuous beads with no gun lines
• No tooling required for factory look
Excellent for roof channels, door seams, drip rails and truck bed floor seams and trunk seams.
Uncured Typical Properties*
Work Time, @ 70°F (21°C)
Cured Typical Properties*
Sealer Sandability, @ 70°F (21°C)
Part Paintability, @ 70°F (21°C)
*Data is typical and not to be used for specification purposes.