LORD Fusor® 112B/113B metal bonding adhesive meets OEM specifications for aftermarket metal bonding and weld bonding applications. It can be used for panel bonding and weld bonding of quarter panels, rear body panels, roof panels, doorskins, van side panels and outer truck bed panels.
Installation and bonding of bare metals including aluminum.
• Chrysler: Recommended in door repair TSBs; Recommended for weld bonding in repair manuals
Features and Benefits
• Fusor 112B = 7.6 oz (225 ml)
• Fusor 113B = 1.7 oz (50 ml)
• Long open time for large panel replacement
• Ideal for hot temperature conditions
• Provides guaranteed corrosion protection
Panel bonding and weld bonding of quarter panels, rear body panels, roof panels, door skins, van side panels and outer truck bed panels.