LORD Fusor® 116 plastic to metal cross bonding adhesive is formulated to bond plastics such as SMC, carbon fiber, Metton®, fiberglass, ABS, polycarbonate, acrylic, etc., to bare metal. It can also be used for plastic-to-plastic bonding and metal-to-metal bonding.
Bonding bare metal to fiberglass, FRP, SMC, carbon fiber, ABS, polycarbonate, acrylic.
Features and Benefits
• Fusor 116 = 10.1 oz (300 ml)
• Controls thermal expansion, composite to metal
• Corrosion resistant with lifetime guarantee
• Cures four times faster than competing products
• Excellent gap-filling properties
• High strength - used in OEM applications
• 10:1 mix ratio
For cross-bonding bare metal to plastic, such as: Ground effects; hood scoops; door skins - composite or metal; Corvette body panel installations; Kemlite roofs - semi trailers; trailer walls; compact freight vehicles or RVs; factory truck hoods - aluminum brackets to composite, headlight buckets, etc.